Over the years I have gained some insight into youth ministry, both from the things that have worked and those that haven’t. Whilst I hope to write posts that are a positive solution to a problem, I don’t want to paint an unrealistic picture. There are failures and disappointments in youth ministry. Here are some of the posts that relate to Youth Ministry, and I promise to add to the collect in the coming months:
- Why thinking “Young People are the Future of the Church” will improve your ministry
- Are the Ken Moser model and the Tim Hawkins model of youth ministry similar or opposite?
- Are Australian’s ahead of American youth ministry?
- Don’t get trapped within a Youth Ministry Cohort
- Burnout vs Natural Turnover in Youth Ministry
- Is your Youth Ministry limited to 10% of Sunday attendance?
- Why a parachurch youth ministry may get more young people than your church
- Getting my Senior Pastor to understand my vision
To see more posts about youth ministry click here
What are the questions that you are wrestling with in your youth ministry?
Please leave a question or comment in the section below and I will write a post about your issue. Whilst I might not have all the wisdom, I will look around for a solution and together we can deepen our understanding of Youth Ministry.
markoffaith, MarkofFaith, mark of faith, Mark of Faith, mrmarkmcdonald, Mark McDonald